How to Enroll a New Student
To enroll a NEW student in Schaumburg Christian School, please click on the link below to complete an application. The online application will take you through all the necessary forms for the enrollment process. Please see below for a quick explanation of what will be required in the enrollment process.
- Completed application
- Click here to complete the online application (for NEW STUDENTS ONLY)
- Please be sure to select which year you are applying for when completing the application.
- Signed Statement of Cooperation (included with online application)
- Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Students entering Pre-school through Kindergarten with birthdays on September 1 through October 31 will require an academic and social evaluation. The evaluation fee is $30 which is due on the day of testing.
- Signed Release of Records Form for 1st-12th grades - This is needed to request copies of previous school(s) records including all educational and diagnostic testing, transcripts and/or report cards.
- The student's original birth certificate (with seal) needs to be presented to the front desk (per state of Illinois guidelines).
- Meet School Health Requirements