In grades 1-5, we will expand on the students' spiritual, academic, and social foundations developed in our preschool thru kindergarten grades through hands-on lessons, small classroom sizes, and comprehensive, rigorous classroom teaching. We strive to ensure our students have strong foundations in God's word and will be prepared for the future.
Grades one through three meet in our Early Education Center located at 32 Bethel Lane, adjacent to our main campus, while grades four and five meet on the first floor of our main campus - Daniel Building.
- To help expand on the student's understanding of the spiritual foundations of Christianity.
- To help develop a student's understanding of God and His Grace for us.
- To help students to excel through diverse academic courses.
- To expand on the student's core academic knowledge in math, science, English, and history.
- To help develop self-discipline, high morals, good habits, respect for others and responsibility.
To expand the student's social awareness through interactive activities in physical education, daily classroom experiences, and other positive, uplifting social interactions.