Schaumburg Christian School accepts applications throughout the year and admits students for entrance any time space is available.
To apply for admission for the 2017-2018 school year, please contact the school office and ask to speak to the school registrar.
We also require:
- Signed Statement of Cooperation
- $430 non-refundable application fee (This includes the I-20 Processing Fee and the Registration and Curriculum fees.)
- Completed Emergency Treatment Form (this is done electronically)
- Copy of student’s birth certificate or passport
- Required health forms for school physical, sports physical, eye examination and dental examination (View the School Health Requirements.)
- Immunization records
- Transcripts, standardized test scores, and a summary of your completed courses translated into English. The Release of Records Form must be delivered to your current school for completion. All standardized test scores in your records must be included with the transcripts.
- Interview with Host/Guardian family.
On acceptance, the application reserves space in the school. The I-20 application form for a student visa to enter the United States is sent by Schaumburg Christian School when a student is accepted and has paid the $430 non-refundable I-20 processing fee and registration and curriculum fees.