Financial FAQ

Financial Frequently Asked Questions

Our goal at Schaumburg Christian School is to provide a quality education in a Christian environment at an affordable price. Please help us continue this tradition by adhering to the established financial guidelines. If you have any questions, you may call the Business Office at any time.

Regarding My School Bill

If a student is withdrawn voluntarily or is requested to withdraw by the administration, tuition and extended care plan fees will not be pro-rated. No refunds are given for registration fees.

No financial adjustments are made for absences due to a family vacation. During the month of the vacation, the current extended care plan may be terminated for the entire month, if that is your choice, you may opt for the "as needed" extended care plan. The "as needed" plan will be billed at the current hourly rate. Any extended care changes must be submitted before the 1st (first) of the month in which the vacation will take place using an Extended Care Change Form. A $30.00 change fee will be assessed changing to the new plan. 

Please contact our director of extended care, Mrs. Sandi Meza, for questions regarding our extended care program. To review extended care information, details and plans, please visit the extended care section of this website. 

Because we are a Christian school, we are not granted federal funding to support an extended lunch program. Therefore, we do not provide foods for special diets or vegetarians. If your child is signed up for the lunch program, please carefully read the lunch menu for that month and determine if it is suitable for your child. If it is not, your child will need to bring a lunch from home. This program is not recommended for children with special dietary requirements, vegetarians, or food allergies.

If your child has a specific food allergy, please complete a Food Allergy Action Plan so that the staff will know how to react in the event of an allergic reaction. Also, please inform your child's teacher of the allergy.

Regarding the Billing of My Child's Music Lessons

Music lessons are billed September through May.

Music lessons may be cancelled at any time during the month. However, you will be charged for the entire month.

Regarding My Extended Care Plan

Extended care plans cannot be pro-rated. The full monthly fee will be assessed. To withdraw from a extended care plan, an Extended Care Change Form must be completed. 

No, a extended care plan is not just for one month. The charge for the selected plan will be billed to your account each month. In order to withdraw from a extended care plan, an Extended Care Change Form must be submitted before the 1st (first) of the month. 

You must complete an Extended Care Change Form before the 1st (first) of the month in order for the change to become effective. A $30 change fee will apply to changes made after September 1.